Sunday, October 25, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

It's time to announce the winner of my blog candy!!
*drumroll*
1.2.3..... BONA!!

I had previously, before the contest started, picked the #3 in my head, as it's my favorite number. But then I decided that might not be so fair, so I went to my mom, and made her pick a number, and she picked #3 as well, so it's decided. The 3rd comment was Bona!

So, congrats Bona. Email me at Tina_Lynn_510@hotmail.com your addy and I will ship off your surprise kit to you. ***stupid camera cord has disappeared. I can NOT find it anywhere.***

Hopefully Bona will make a video when she gets the package, so ya'll can see it!

Yay!! I am so excited that my first blog candy went off so well. Thanks to everyone who posted videos and gave me more yummy spaces and rooms to look at!!

I filmed mine, and as soon as my camera cord shows up, I will post it for ya'll to see!

Thanks everyone!

--TL

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGG! I never won a Blog Candy! Yay!!!!!! I'm so super excited and can't believe it. THANK YOU so much Christina!!!! I can't wait to tell everyone. I will definitly do a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bona! Sorry I missed the blog candy! Maybe next time. :-) Can't wait to see the vid! :-)

    ReplyDelete